How It Works!
Find A Class
Reserve a seat at one of our public events or book a private event for your group. See our calendar below for all our events.
Select a project and register 24-48 hours before event. Book online while giving us your custom information for your project. Don't forget to invite a friend or two!
Leave it all to us! We provide the tools, materials and step by step instructions.
Paint and Sip
BYO food and drink and come ready to DIY. Take your ready to display project home with you that day!
- Browse the calendar below to see all workshop options.
- Everyone attending the studio creates their own project
- All registrations for public events must be made at least 24-48 hours before event (you are also welcome to walk in and choose from a ready to make project provided we have space)
- All registrations for private events must be made 5 days before event
- Click on the event you plan to attend, then click the green ticket. You will be taken to the project options for that event.
- Once you choose your project you will need to enter your date. Be sure to remember it!
As this is a wood workshop, each piece of wood is hand selected and may have natural perfect imperfections such as knots, nicks, small cracks and holes. So while every sign is made by the same process, no two signs are ever exactly alike, creating a unique, one of a kind piece- Your sign may have slight bleeding or wood peeling. Everyone attending any workshop will be required to read our Policies and Waivers. Please click HERE to read them before reserving a spot. By submitting a reservation, you are confirming you have read, understand & agree to our policies. Dates/times for Public Events are subject to change.