- Browse the calendar below to see our available workshops, both public and private.
- All registrations for public events must be made at least 48 hours before event.
- All registrations for private events must be made 5 days before event.
- Everyone attending a workshop must create their own project.
- Click on the event you plan to attend, then click the green ticket. You will be taken to the project options for that event.
- Once you choose your project you will need to enter your date. Be sure to remember it!
As this is a wood workshop, each piece of wood is hand selected and may have natural perfect imperfections such as knots, nicks, small cracks and holes. So while every sign is made by the same process, no two signs are ever exactly alike, creating a unique, one of a kind piece- Your sign may have slight bleeding or wood peeling. Everyone attending any workshop will be required to read our Policies and Waivers. Please click HERE to read them before reserving a spot. By submitting a reservation, you are confirming you have read, understand & agree to our policies. Dates/times for Public Events are subject to change.